11 Feb Ready to Hang Canvas
- Printing on the best available profiled media including 100% cotton canvas
- Spray Lacquer or Lamination for protection & durability
- Framing with our standard size of 30mm (1.18″) stretcher bars (20 or 40mm stretcher bars optional) from regrowth timber.
- 1.77″ (45mm) stretcher bar is used on canvases larger than 30×30 inches.
- A wire hanger is included on all RTH Canvas prints, and will come delivered with bubble wrap for protection
We recommend a test strip for colour critical applications. Shipping charges & hardcover box packing for local & interstate delivery are extra.
All prices include the cost of the canvas printing, stretching/mounting and spray laquer for protection. Lamination is available at an extra cost.
If your size is not listed, please use the next price up (eg. A 16 x 22 inch RTH Canvas would be charged at the 18 x 24 inch rate)
When preparing your file for a RTH Canvas order, please add 2 inches on every side to accommodate the wrap. You can use image to wrap or add a black or white border.
File Setup Tips for Ready to Hang Canvas
- To enable your image to wrap, add 2″ to each side of the image. E.g. : RTH 18 x 20″ canvas, supply an image 22 x 24″. E.g. : RTH 30 x 40″ canvas, supply an image 34 x 44″.
- Test colour accuracy for colour-critical applications.
- Canvas does not stretch perfectly “square”. Avoid straight lines near edge of the image.
Framing for Canvasses
We have a range of trim frames to complement your stretch canvas frames. Also known as shadow box frames, these sit neatly with a 5-10mm shadow line between canvas and reverse frames making a great looking finished product.
Ready for superior quality and service?